Identifinders is proud to be part of the effort to assist in the DNA identification of the remains of unidentified soldiers. From our first efforts working with the Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory to identify the Hand in the Snow, to our more recent work with History Flight and Missing Air Crew, we continue to dedicate ourselves to bringing each MIA home so that his loved ones can finally have closure.
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part V – Gertrude and Sonia’s Escape
- Los Angeles Times Article “DNA Sequencer could give doctors wealth of genetic information”.
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part IV – Wolfgang and Adele’s Eyewitness Account
- Who Am I, What is My Name? Part III – Gertrude and Sonia Spyra
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part II – Pnina, Wolfgang, and the Warsaw Ghetto