Identifinders is proud to be part of the effort to assist in the DNA identification of the remains of unidentified soldiers. From our first efforts working with the Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory to identify the Hand in the Snow, to our more recent work with History Flight and Missing Air Crew, we continue to dedicate ourselves to bringing each MIA home so that his loved ones can finally have closure.
- Who Am I? What Is My Name? Part XI – Berlin, Warsaw, and the German Soldier
- For Immediate Release – Grant from the Elie Wiesel Jewish Studies Center, Boston University
- Who Am I – What Is My Name – Part X – Gertrude’s Marriage and Divorce
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- ISHI 27 – David O’Shea and the Grandmothers of the Plaza