We have so many opportunities to solve long-time mysteries, thanks to DNA and other modern forensic identification techniques. We have been fortunate to have been involved in the resolution of quite a few, including the identification of the Unknown Child on the Titanic, the Amelia Earhart project, and identification of the “Hand in the Snow”. Please browse the “Historical Identifications” category to learn about the interesting and difficult work we have been involved in.
- Who Am I? What Is My Name? Part XI – Berlin, Warsaw, and the German Soldier
- For Immediate Release – Grant from the Elie Wiesel Jewish Studies Center, Boston University
- Who Am I – What Is My Name – Part X – Gertrude’s Marriage and Divorce
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- ISHI 27 – David O’Shea and the Grandmothers of the Plaza