Identifinders has been assisting History Flight and Missing Air Crew in their efforts to locate family references of MIAs for DNA identification. On July 24-28, U.S. Ambassador to the Federated States of Micronesia Peter A. Prahar travelled to Yap State to participate in the dedication ceremony of the Ensign Joseph E. Cox Memorial, named in honor of a U.S. naval pilot whose F6F-5 Hellcat fighter plane was shot down over Yap Island on September 6, 1944. Thanks to the efforts of Identifinders, members of the family of Howard Holding were present; Holding was killed during the same mission. Identifinders located his niece, Terri Trick, who with her brother Brent Jacob, traveled to Yap to attend the ceremony. To read the Press Release issued by the Embassy of the United States of America Kolonia Public Affairs Section, click here.
- Who Am I? What Is My Name? Part XI – Berlin, Warsaw, and the German Soldier
- For Immediate Release – Grant from the Elie Wiesel Jewish Studies Center, Boston University
- Who Am I – What Is My Name – Part X – Gertrude’s Marriage and Divorce
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- ISHI 27 – David O’Shea and the Grandmothers of the Plaza