We are on our way to the Western Hospitality Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on August 12-14 to speak with representatives of the restaurant industry about Benjaman. Since he worked in this industry, we hope we will find someone among the attendees who recognizes him. To read more about Benjaman, see his Wikipedia article.
- Who Am I? What Is My Name? Part XI – Berlin, Warsaw, and the German Soldier
- For Immediate Release – Grant from the Elie Wiesel Jewish Studies Center, Boston University
- Who Am I – What Is My Name – Part X – Gertrude’s Marriage and Divorce
- Calendar of Upcoming Events
- ISHI 27 – David O’Shea and the Grandmothers of the Plaza