- DNA Pilot Study on Missing Identity Holocaust Children – 2013 IAJGS Conference
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part V – Gertrude and Sonia’s Escape
- Los Angeles Times Article “DNA Sequencer could give doctors wealth of genetic information”.
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part IV – Wolfgang and Adele’s Eyewitness Account
- Who Am I, What is My Name? Part III – Gertrude and Sonia Spyra
Tag Archives: Reuniting Families
Identifiers is happy to have reunited Bonnie Dodson and her dad in July 2010 after 55 years. Bonnie is looking forward to meeting the rest of her new family. We are just thrilled to have been an important part of bringing about such … Continue reading →