- DNA Pilot Study on Missing Identity Holocaust Children – 2013 IAJGS Conference
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part V – Gertrude and Sonia’s Escape
- Los Angeles Times Article “DNA Sequencer could give doctors wealth of genetic information”.
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part IV – Wolfgang and Adele’s Eyewitness Account
- Who Am I, What is My Name? Part III – Gertrude and Sonia Spyra
Tag Archives: Munich Red Cross
Convinced that my surname was Rebhun, I contacted Rebhuns around the world. Though the BBC, CNN, and the international press featured my quest, I initially received no responses. Finally in March 1997, the Munich Red Cross relayed a reply from … Continue reading
My name is Pnina Gutman. I am 70 years old. I began the search for my biological identity in April 1996. I called this project “Who am I what’s my name?” I came to Israel from Poland at the age … Continue reading