- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part V – Gertrude and Sonia’s Escape
- Los Angeles Times Article “DNA Sequencer could give doctors wealth of genetic information”.
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part IV – Wolfgang and Adele’s Eyewitness Account
- Who Am I, What is My Name? Part III – Gertrude and Sonia Spyra
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part II – Pnina, Wolfgang, and the Warsaw Ghetto
Tag Archives: Indiana State Library
In 1948, the Indy Star and the Indy Commercial newspapers published birth announcements obtained from either the county or from local hospitals. The two papers published identical lists, although sometimes not on the same day, as the Commercial was not … Continue reading