- DNA Pilot Study on Missing Identity Holocaust Children – 2013 IAJGS Conference
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part V – Gertrude and Sonia’s Escape
- Los Angeles Times Article “DNA Sequencer could give doctors wealth of genetic information”.
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part IV – Wolfgang and Adele’s Eyewitness Account
- Who Am I, What is My Name? Part III – Gertrude and Sonia Spyra
Tag Archives: Forensic Genealogy
I just spent the evening reviewing the male and female haplogroups of Benjaman’s 23 and Me matches that are predicted to be at the 3rd and 4th cousins levels. I was hoping to find a geographical pattern that might indicate his origins. … Continue reading
In February 2009, Jim Barrett, Group Administrator of the Powell Surname DNA Project, contacted me regarding 34/37 marker matches Benjaman Kyle had with members of the study. For about a year, I researched how these Powells might be related to Benjaman. In … Continue reading
We are on our way to the Western Hospitality Expo at the Los Angeles Convention Center on August 12-14 to speak with representatives of the restaurant industry about Benjaman. Since he worked in this industry, we hope we will find … Continue reading
The BBC World Service interviewed Benjaman Kyle in August 2010. You can listen to the interview by clicking here. For the full story, please see his Wikipedia page.