- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part V – Gertrude and Sonia’s Escape
- Los Angeles Times Article “DNA Sequencer could give doctors wealth of genetic information”.
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part IV – Wolfgang and Adele’s Eyewitness Account
- Who Am I, What is My Name? Part III – Gertrude and Sonia Spyra
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part II – Pnina, Wolfgang, and the Warsaw Ghetto
Tag Archives: Finding People
My experience in locating people internationally is quite extensive. I have located people on all continents except for Antarctica (too cold). My most spectacular success was the location of a bag lady in Buenos Aires named Maria. The woman had … Continue reading