- DNA Pilot Study on Missing Identity Holocaust Children – 2013 IAJGS Conference
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part V – Gertrude and Sonia’s Escape
- Los Angeles Times Article “DNA Sequencer could give doctors wealth of genetic information”.
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part IV – Wolfgang and Adele’s Eyewitness Account
- Who Am I, What is My Name? Part III – Gertrude and Sonia Spyra
Tag Archives: Charlotte Rebhun
Charlotte Schössow Rebhun was the oldest of four children of Emil and Margarete Schössow from Berlin. Charlotte, like her friend Gertrude Spiro, was a Christian woman who had married a Jew. Charlotte’s husband Max Rebhun had moved from Poland to Germany and settled in Berlin, … Continue reading
A mystery within the mystery of Pnina’s identity is the fate of Gertrude Spyra and her daughter Sonia. As the parties responsible for smuggling Pnina from the Warsaw Ghetto, Gertrude and Sonia may have left behind clues about Pnina’s parents. … Continue reading