- DNA Pilot Study on Missing Identity Holocaust Children – 2013 IAJGS Conference
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part V – Gertrude and Sonia’s Escape
- Los Angeles Times Article “DNA Sequencer could give doctors wealth of genetic information”.
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part IV – Wolfgang and Adele’s Eyewitness Account
- Who Am I, What is My Name? Part III – Gertrude and Sonia Spyra
Tag Archives: Buenos Aires
My experience in locating people internationally is quite extensive. I have located people on all continents except for Antarctica (too cold). My most spectacular success was the location of a bag lady in Buenos Aires named Maria. The woman had … Continue reading