- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part IV – Wolfgang and Adele’s Eyewitness Account
- Who Am I, What is My Name? Part III – Gertrude and Sonia Spyra
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part II – Pnina, Wolfgang, and the Warsaw Ghetto
- Who Am I, What Is My Name? Part I – Pnina, Otwoc, and the Kazcmareks
- “The Mascot” – Truth or Fiction
I have been fortunate to have been a key member of several projects that have challenged my abilities as a forensic genealogist. Several have been posted on my Identifinders International site. The Hand in the Snow, James Jake-Smithers-Gray, and Benjaman Kyle are just three. I have also been involved in the exposure of two Holocaust literary frauds. To see a brief description of each of these, please see http://www.identifinders.com. Click on Case Histories.