We have so many opportunities to solve long-time mysteries, thanks to DNA and other modern forensic identification techniques. We have been fortunate to have been involved in the resolution of quite a few, including the identification of the Unknown Child on the Titanic, the Amelia Earhart project, and identification of the “Hand in the Snow”. Please browse the “Historical Identifications” category to learn about the interesting and difficult work we have been involved in.
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part V – Gertrude and Sonia’s Escape
- Los Angeles Times Article “DNA Sequencer could give doctors wealth of genetic information”.
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part IV – Wolfgang and Adele’s Eyewitness Account
- Who Am I, What is My Name? Part III – Gertrude and Sonia Spyra
- Who Am I? What is My Name? Part II – Pnina, Wolfgang, and the Warsaw Ghetto